Video Instructions below. You can also use the text instructions that are below this video.
NOTE: You must be on a DESKTOP or LAPTOP computer for this to work. It will not work on a mobile phone or tablet.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Open a private browsing window. For Google Chrome, use keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+N. On Firefox or Microsoft Edge, use CTRL+SHIFT+P.
2. Copy and paste this link here into the new private window and navigate to it.
3. Udemy sometimes tests different price points for different users, so you might be able to get your price even lower by closing out of ALL of your incognito windows, then opening a new incognito window, and then going to the link in step 2 above. Repeat this up to 5 times until you see the prices get lower. If they don’t get lower, then Udemy probably isn’t testing price points at the moment.
4. Once you get the price you want, add the course to your cart BEFORE you login. If you login first, the prices may go up.
5. Bookmark this page so you never end up overpaying for a Udemy course!
Did this trick work for you? Let me know in the comments below!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?